Thursday, January 14, 2010

i can't do this, i can't do that either

NOV, 2009
YEAH!!!! I've graduated! I'm free! WOOHOO!!!! Facebook everyday, Pet Society Flash Game everyday, etc etc...

DEC, 2009
I'm so passionate on my piano studies, learning English, drawing... I'm happy, and I can't wait to move into my new house =)

JAN, 2010
New house renovation not finish yet. I've tried to make some videos, and the responses is kinda ups and downs--some good some bad.

AND!!!

i've started to lose my passion of life.

OOoooOoOoHHhhHhooOohHooohHHHoohHoHoh!!!!

what am i doing the whole day?

cook.
eat.
watch TV.
surfing the internet without a motif.

WATTAHELL!!

I'm going to die, with this kind of sh*ted life!

safe me safe me!!!!

i can't even practise a single minute on piano, because Czerny is putting me into a terrible sh*t!!!!

i can't even draw, because my boring life has given me no inspiration!

i can't hang out 'cause i can't drive!

i can't grin, because my teeth is not white and shiny and.... tidy!

i can't do this, i can't do that....

i'm sooooo frustrated! Cis you...

9 comments:

  1. sounds like you've got a lot of pent up frustration....try jogging, works for me :)
    and come back to czerny later

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right!
    Any solutions to keep our passionate huh?haha
    Lol.nvrm.just..find some new stuffs to do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, let's meet up in CH canteen next SATURDAY!!! with our old times canteen kaki!!!
    come ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. save is for money. save money.
    safe is for life. safe my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. safe is an adjective and a noun but no a verb

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails