Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sugar Plum Fairy

Today's weather was gloomy and miserable. I didn't know what I was doing. I woke up in the morning and felt silly. I just wanted to leave that place immediately 'cause i felt so embarrassed.

Fortunately, i got to hold little Stela in my arms. She was a bit naughty - She wouldn't sleep after breast feeding. She kept punching and kicking the air with her little arms and legs. Her mum needed to concentrate on her assignment and didn't know what to do to stop her crying. So, i got little Stela out of her baby swinging bed and let her lean over my scarf on my chest.

She was quite irritable like a unhappy rabbit at first. I shook and patted her in my arms, singing some random melodies that I could possibly think of. She finally closed her eyes and slipped into her dreams.

I hold Stela for a bit longer. She was so adorable, like an angel. I felt really good while holding her, though I was still revolved in grief stage. I didn't know how long would the grief stage be but, at least when I was holding her, my pituitary gland processed a wee bit more endorphin.

Thank you, Stela. You're a sugar plum fairy. You will be a good girl when you grow up.


1 comment:

Leave me a message! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails