Sunday, November 29, 2009

The 1st Malaysian Cube Open Contest

Today, my dearest brother went to University Kuala Lumpur to attend his very first rubik's cube contest! There were contestants from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, even Sweden O.o
He missed the 3x3 cube contest yesterday because my dad was sick, couldn't afford to fetch him there. So today he took part the 3x3 single handed! Use ONE HAND to solve the cube! Isn't it PRO? Lol.



Investigating the cube before solve it.


Otaku desu.



'Rubik's cube is an apple of my eye lol'



It's nice to take photo with my bro so i can look fairer lol.



He got the 13th place =) Solve a cube with ONE HAND by average time 37.45 seconds! This is his 1st time, he will be better soon. I'm proud of him <3



He didn't get a medal but a certificate =)

I'm so happy to support my bro. I've took 5 videos of every round. I believe that he'll get one of the medal, even the trophy soon. He was very nervous as he had made some mistakes, but he will get use to it through attending the contests and learn how to avoid the mistakes. Good job, DeeDee! =)

p/s: A Thailand boy got the champion! His average time is 21.53 sc. O.o

2 comments:

  1. wow...ur bro so damn cool~~!!
    btw i never solve a cube before.-.-lll
    paiseh desu.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails