Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love Saga

Today is a lovely sunny day. So i picked a series of photos, I call them Love Saga.

Check this out. Inspiration comes from life.
Simple thing can be beautiful.

Model: Brand's Chicken Essence bottle and a paper of green love
Venue: My house
Camera: Canon Ixus 80IS


Love is passion.


Love is accompaniment.


Love is 'leave him/her alone'.


Love is colourful.


Love is lonely sometimes.


Love is 'I got the whole world!'


Love is hard.


Love is hard to find.


Where is the love?

**************************
photograph by yiwei


8 comments:

  1. that's means i'm mature.hahahhaha
    joking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! rf. so nice so nice!

    especially "Love is 'I got the whole world!'"
    love those lil purple flowers and the greeny field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, nowadays everyone addicted to <3 <-this symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the love ~~~
    ask black eyed peas

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...ur photos r meaningful...keep ur passion...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails