Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forever 314

Karyee & Anna

Ling & me


Sei lor, two round face

I went to The Curve gathering with my ex dormates.
We had never seen each other since... year 2007 i guess.
We had our delicious and satisfied lunch at Friday's, talked about the past and future, laughing on the ridiculous stories... talking with them never ceases to make me laugh.

and then we went for a walk, i bought some mask sheets from Skin Food.
It is worth to mentioning that the staff in Skin Food is so polite and pretty. 
After i paid i waited for the cute Skin Food plastic bag with a cupid totem, but she didn't give any. She told me that today is non-plastic-bag-day so they don't provide any plastic bag for costumers.
Well, sob.
Anyway, it's pretty cool to be environmentally friendly. i wish we could avoid using plastic bags everyday, not just a single Saturday. 

My camera was out of battery so i could not take too much photos.

Dorm 314:: Anna, Pei Ling, Karyee and Kar Voon, love you all. <3

Also, i went to Ikea with my mom, AGAIN....
i found out i know Ikea and The Curve very well due to the frequence of my visit.

Ikea kids playing in the playground

Outfit nia.

Sweden giant biscuit.

how huge it is?

here you go....


I <3 DD 弟弟 aka Dunkin' Doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails